Wednesday, February 16, 2005

WWBBD?*

My daughter has been sleeping through the night for 10 days**! Yes, you remember right, she's going to be three soon. She's never been a sleeper. Nap, no nap, activity, food; nothing made a difference. About two weeks ago, she started making another one of those big developmental leaps. She also gave up her nap completely. And now, she's sleeping.

I'm not. Yet. I still wake up a couple of times a night. But it's getting easier and easier for me to get back to sleep. I'm more well-rested than I've been in a good 3 1/2 years. It's kind of freaking me out.

*What Would Brian Boitano Do?

*OK, she's woken up one night out of the ten, but she had a case of gas so bad I would not have been suprised if flames had shot out of her butt along with a satellite dish.