Friday, March 10, 2006

E is for Ennui

I've been having a bad case of Startitus Interruptus.

Normally, I have raging Startitus. Rampaging Startitus, even.

Lately, I've just not been able to be bothered to cast on for a new project. I spent the first part of the year knitting mostly one project at a time. Now, all I have on the needles are the Burnt Peeps Jaywalkers and, frankly, I'm a bit tired of them. I'm one of those people who knit more when they have more to knit!

Last night, I decided that enough was enough.

I raided the books. I raided the stash. (Despite having crashed out of the Stashalong, I'm still trying to knit alot from stash!)

Bardot in a corally Rowan Calmer.

Gwen in white Cotton Ease.

Antoinette
in black Debbie Bliss Cotton Silk Aran.

Lots of my beloved, meditative stockinette paired with interesting little details to make it a bit more fun.

I'm baaaaaaaack! I may finish the Peeps soon, too!