Saturday, April 01, 2006

Flashing my stash

My first thought was, "I have a ridiculous amount of yarn."

Then, I realized I hadn't photographed the Cotton-Ease or the sock yarn or the other cottons. I have a truly ridiculous amount of yarn!

Then I realized that I need to cull my stash!


Embryonic sweaters. From the top left and clockwise: Rowan Cork in Chilly and Sour, Araucania Nature Wool in green, purple Takhi Chelsea Silk, Blue Lonesome Stone worsted, pink Atacama Alpaca, gold Rowan Magpie, rust Rowan Kid Classic, Mountain Colors 4/8 Wool in Flathead Cherry, Noro Kureyon, and blue Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool.




Lots and lots of Cotton Ease. Good for kid's sweaters. Some of this is going to EBay because I have more of it than I want to knit.







Sock yarn. A little bit of everything.

And alot of STR!












The box of cottons. A huge sack of Rowan All Seasons Cotton in a lovely red that I got for something like 3 bucks a skein on Ebay. A few other things masking a large stash of Rowan Denim.






From the closet. Lots of yarn for Dulaan. Sari Silk from Cara. A Denim sweater in progress. A Calmer sweater in progress.









The lacy stuff. Mostly El Coyote Ranch handspun and Rowan Kidsilk Haze. Some felting things in there as well. And a kit for making Color On Color in the back.




Not shown is the big pile of 2 or three balls each of different yarns that I'm donating to a local knitting charity.

Alot of the Cotton Ease (hot pink, turquoise, and red) will be going on Ebay as will the Kid Classic (8 skeins) , and a bag of Rowan Cork in Sour. Leave me a comment if you are interested in any of it because I still have to get myself together to put it on Ebay and I'd rather sell it to someone I "know"!