Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Week So Far

Sort of like the Bridge Too Far.

In-laws came, went and conquered. Very pleasant visit.

Bean ripped a huge chunk off the nail of her big toe. She's now addicted to soaking her feet in Epsom salts, but I'm keeping a close eye on it. It is, of course, at the side of her nailbed and I'm concerned that she'll get an ingrown toenail.

My allergies are killing me.

Despite the fact that I walk/run three miles a day, I have suddenly gained 5 pounds.

My tooth hurts.

I have not had the time to knit, which ticks me off to no end. Unfortunately, the two projects I'm currently knitting are CeCe and the Diamond Fantasy Scarf. Must cast on for a sock so I have something brainless to knit.

I did read Skinny Dip by Carl Hiassen. I love Carl Hiassen - he cracks me up.

Tomorrow is Friday. Yay!