Monday, August 06, 2007

Starts with P

A skein of cashmere to the person who guessed pneumonia.

Bean is Not Well although she loved having the chest x-ray and the thought that people were taking pictures of her insides. Me, well, let's just say that "Turning Japanese" kept running through my head.
I want the doctor to take your picture
So I can look at you from inside as well

Ahem.

It's been a long day and then I get notice that my rebate for my lovely carpet was denied because Great Indoors seems to think that 5/27 does not fall between the dates of 4/15 and 5/31. Bastards. We'll be contacting the store directly about that one.

If I had any energy left after 4 1/2 hours of doctors and pharmacies, I'd take a picture of my dinner. As it is, you'll just have to envision a very full glass of an extremely dry French rose.