Thursday, February 02, 2006

Socks!

Thanks for all your good wishes for Bean. They must have helped, because she woke up hungry and with a lower fever. She didn't eat much, but she ate more than she has for about the last three days total. Thank goodness, because after three days of high fever I was beginning to get worried and going a bit stir crazy as well.

Log Cabin Socks from Handknit Holidays
Rowan Cork in Delight (Orange)

This is a fun pattern to knit.

I have a bad feeling that, somewhere on the leg, I lost track of the chart and will have to rip. I can't see the error, but I'm going to knit the second sock and compare and then finish the first sock.


Jaywalkers
Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Old Rose

Just completed the gusset on the second sock. I have an extremely high arch, so I decrease every row on the gusset and decrease an extra stitch.


Burnt Peeps Jaywalkers in Koigu (the colorway looks like Easter Peeps that have been in a fire)

Completed the leg on the first sock!




Oh, and Hasselhoff! This video is hysterical. Yes, I know, it's Hasselhoff and it's awful, but just wait 'til the end of the video when he's snowboarding with a fish in his mouth.