Thursday, July 27, 2006

I had intended to come back from vacation and really start blogging again. Alas, this week has ganged up on me.

Bean is in Ballet Camp from 10am to noon every day. Long enough for me to almost accomplish something. But not quite.

Then we come home and eat lunch and I spend the next several hours trying to convince her that she really needs a nap and, just when I'm ready to throw in the towel, she passes out from exhaustion. Because she also has swimming lessons M-TH at 7pm for the next two weeks. It was either a 7pm class with two other kids that meets for half an hour or so, or 8am with a horde of other kids. I'm not much of a morning person.

By the time she takes a nap, I want nothing more than to get something done around the house. (Today: filing and paying bills. After insurance paid their bit, we paid around a thousand bucks for optical and dental bills for everyone last month. So many lost yarn opportunities.) Then, I watch whatever I Tivo'd last night.

I'm barely reading blogs, much less creating my own entries. I swear, I'm going to get back to a regular posting schedule. Really. Just as soon as I get back to a regular knitting schedule...