Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Returning to normalcy

OK, returning to what passes for normalcy in my house. Bean slept all night last night. I went to bed at 8.30pm and slept all night as well. Hubster is still sleeping in the guest room so that I don't wake him with my tuburcular coughing fits. So, aside from Bean waking up at 6.45am, we're all doing pretty well. Unfortunately, Bean has not been without fever long enough for me to feel comfortable arranging a play date so we're getting a bit stir crazy. In a bit, we're going to go to the SuperTarget and buy stuff to make chocolate chip cookies. That ought to buy me a large chunk of the afternoon. It's nasty and overcast outside so the sandbox is out. Rats.


Knitting? What knitting? Today is the first day that the mere *thought* of knitting didn't turn my stomach. I think this is the longest hiatus I've taken from knitting in quite a while. And, of course, now that my interest is returning, I don't have anything I want to knit out of yarn I have in my stash. I'm thinking I may go buy some of the new Rowan Cotton Rope at my LYS. There are a couple of sweaters in the Cotton Rope book I like and it would be a quick knit. I think I am in need of some (semi) instant gratification to get back in my groove.