Thursday, June 23, 2005

Is is Friday yet?

Damn, I'm tired. And I just spent a truly ungodly amount of money on a new water heater and a few other plumbing issues. The good news, I realized that the water heater was on it's last legs before it actually failed.

Hubster had to be at work at 6am today. Because he is a lovely, considerate man, he slept in the guest room and laid all of his stuff out so he wouldn't wake me up at 4:45am. Because he is has a PhD, he forgot half his stuff necessitating several trips into the bedroom anyway. So, I've been up since 5am. I was looking forward to a nice nap this afternoon and had Bean talked into a nap as well when a good friend of mine had something rather traumatic come up and needed to come over. They stayed all afternoon and I cooked dinner for everyone. It was fun and she has certainly been there for me when I needed it, but I am beat like a rug. It's going to be an early night for Liz. This has not been a week conducive to knitting.