Thursday, September 08, 2005

Too much of a muchness

This week has been nothing but busy. Not much knitting. OK, true confessions time: not much in the sense of two rows on the second waist band of Rudyard.*

Yesterday, I dropped Bean off for her first day at preschool (ack!). Then I dashed off for my mammogram. After the fun of being mashed flat, I got to go to a new guy for a haircut. Love LOVE this guy. He comes up to me and he has most of his hair buzzed except for a fauxhawk in back. Needless to say, much fun was had with my hair. Hopefully, I can get Hub to take a picture over the weekend. Then it was off to pick up the Bean and then last night I had my card game. I'm in the middle of helping organize silent auction items for a fundraising ball and am also helping organize a Katrina fundraiser/toy and clothing drive with my church parenting group, so today I have had meetings and yet another meeting and a party tonight. (I'll be at the party.)

Thank God tomorrow is a school day. I get to pay bills, go to the grocery, and make an art supplies run so Bean and I can turn toilet paper tubes into binoculars.

If I'm lucky, I might get to knit tomorrow night.

*Check the title of yesterday's post...