Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Knitting Content

Sockage!

Contrary to appearances, they are both the same size. I thought they were going to be very closely matched but I did not realize that the balls were wound in the opposite direction from each other. I was in no mood to frog the sock to match besides which it would have been useless since I had already used all the leftover yarn to make the dress for Tomatoes!

Keplerage!

The back is about two inches from completion.


Now, the next person who complains about lack of knitting content gets to tango with me wearing my pointy-toed boots. I do have boots with even more pointy toes, but they don't have the useful steel tips like these do.

ETA: The back of Kepler is now complete and I have picked up the stitches for the front and knit several rows. Yay for the long nap contributed by the Bean!