Thursday, October 27, 2005

No, really, I still knit, Just, well, not right now. Bean is ill with some nasty cough thing and, of course, the first doctor's appointment is at 4.50PM. Belh. Meanwhile, we are out of coffee. I'm thinking I'm going to have to pile us in the car and go get a drive-thru Starbuck's for me and one of those milkshake things for her. Milkshakes are always lovely when you are ill.

Yesterday, I bought the Louisa Harding accessories books and a few skeins of yarn. Hopefully, something little and pretty will get me out of my slump and back into Kepler. I originally planned to complete Kepler before November. I'm not thinking that's going to happen, now. I seem to have lost my steam on Kepler and River and, after casting on for the Sparkle Socks four times now (4!!!@(*&#&$^), and screwing them up an equal number of times, let's just say they are on my black list. I'm going to have to pull out the Opal and knit Grumperina's Jaywalker socks instead. (Yeah, poor me. ;>)

Keep your fingers crossed that Bean gets antibiotics or something lovely to help her feel spritely for Halloween.