Friday, December 23, 2005

And what to my wondering eyes should appear...

But a really amazing package from my Better Pal.








First of all, a big thank to her from The Bean.

My Pal took the time to get some fabulous Princess stuff for The Bean.

As you can see, Bean is really excited.

There is a fabulous feathery fan, a tiara, a magic wand, and bracelets.



Then there are the goodies for me.

And Oh MY!
Koigu!

Four
skeins of Koigu.

I'm a bit overwhelmed.

Two skeins in a fun, bright colorway with hot pink and turquoise and orange and yellow and blacks and grays. And two skeins in a really lovely sort of autumnal colorway with dark rosy reds and more muted blues and oranges blending into browns. My pal really nailed my taste.


And, to top it all off, two of the prettiest Christmas ornaments I've ever seen packed in gorgeous silk and velvet boxes. They are Chinese ornaments created by someone painting the inside using a miniature brush through a small hole in the ornament. They suit my tree perfectly.

Thank you Better Pal. I'm truly stunned by your generosity. Not to mention your fabulous taste!