Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Amusement

This year, when my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I told him it was up to him but I absolutely wanted two things: a box of ginger-scented bath delights from Origins, and Sweaters from Camp. I even sent him a link and the title of the book and the cost of the book and the phone number at which to order the book. So he could get the right book.

Yesterday, we're running one last errand and he turns to me in the car and says. "You didn't want that book for Christmas, did you?"

Um, no, I guess not.

I am going to order the book tomorrow and make him write, "You didn't want that book for Christmas, did you?" in it. This one has legs. We're going to be laughing over it for quite possibly every Christmas from now on.

So, I hope all of you got whatever you wanted for Christmas. And remember, if you didn't get what you wanted, it's probably gonna be 60% off tomorrow morning!