Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sleeping Sickness

Today, my body decided that I had done quite enough and it was going to sleep whether I approved or not. I stayed in bed until around noon, but, even now, I don't think I'm really quite awake.

I'm working on the Wavy Wrap and will hopefully finish the damn thing today. For some reason, I've turned into a one-at-a-time knitter rather than my usual method of cast on eight things and knit them at will. The only other project I have on the needles is Jaywalker socks that I started about a month ago.

I'm jonesing to knit a pair of socks out of some of the beautimous Koigu my Bestest Pal sent me but I want to finish at least one of the Jaywalkers first. I have a feeling that the Jaywalker pattern would be gorgeous in the bright colorway so I need to make sure I'm knitting the right size sock and then, gangbusters! I'm also wanting to cast on for the Hip Hop Coat in the new IK. I've got enough Muench Naturwolle for the project and I think it will be pretty fabulous.

But maybe I'll go back to sleep first...