Tuesday, January 03, 2006

No one expects the Stashquisition!

I decided, since I have purchased a veritable s**tload of yarn in the last couple of weeks of the year, that I should join the Stashalong.

Here is the list of projects I hope to work on. Notice that the word "complete" has not been mentioned.

Project: Hip Hop Coat from Winter 05 IK
Yarn: Muench Naturwolle in Bombay
Yarn purchased: I think it was March 05

Project: Jaywalker socks from Magknits
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Old Rose
Yarn Purchased: Fall 05

Project: Cat from 05 Naturally Noro book
Yarn: Noro Iro color 6
Yarn Purchased: December 31, 05 (BYS - Big Yarn Sale)

Project: Tinkerbell Sweater from Miss Bea's Dressing Up
Yarn: Cotton Ease in bubblegum pink, pale pink, and white
Yarn Purchased: Spring 05 - right before Lion Brand discontinued CE

Project: Pipkin from Naturally Noro
Yarn: Noro Blossom color 6
Yarn Purchased: BYS Dec 31

Project: Leftovers vest from Knitty
Yarn: Mostly Araucania Nature Wool in various colors
Yarn Purchased: at various points over the last 2 or 3 years

Project: Vintage Velvet from Scarf Style
Yarn: Touch Me
Yarn Purchased: 2004

And the biggie:
Project: Cross Coat
Yarn: various including lots of Manos (11 colors)
Yarn Purchased: 1991 No, that is not a typo. This is my oldest UFO and by God I'm going to finish it this year if it kills me.

I think I'll be busy...