Friday, February 24, 2006



This pisses me off more than I can say. I am so mad I'm incandescent. If the Supreme Court backs South Dakota up on banning abortion, well, Bush Junior will completely cement his tenure as Most Incompetent President Ever.

A couple of days ago, I received a phone call from a group trying to "clean up childrens' television". I told them "Censorship is evil." The guy told me they weren't for censorship (huh?) but for labelling, etc. Then he launched into a speech about the leniency of today's standards and that they wanted more choice for children. I told him to do what I do and buy Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers and Gene Kelly movies for your child. I also I told him that I grew up listening to the Rolling Stones on the radio and they used to not censor "She makes a dead man come" in Satisfaction so what the hell was he talking about.

He hung up on me.

I find it interesting that, among my friends, alot of them have gotten more conservative as they have gotten older. I've not only gotten more liberal, I've gotten alot more vocal about it. And I was fairly liberal to begin with.

I can tell you how I'm going to vote this fall









And I got my wish; it's raining. We need it.