Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It never rains

But it pours down socks!














After the torrential rains (for once, I can say that in a literal fashion), the grass has taken off. Except for the bare patches in the yard produced by too much runoff out of the gutters.

From left to right, we have a Sparkle Lace sock in Cherry Tree Hill something sparkly - I'm sort of making it up as I go along with the lace gacked from Susan's April 20th pattern.

A Jaywalker in STR Rock Star - my third pair of Jaywalkers and finally one in STR!

And, a gestating "yarn-ed sock" for Bean in Baby Star from Laines du Nord. I'm thinking of sizing down the Jaywalker pattern.

I am almost finished with the first sleeve of Antionette as well! It seems to be feast or famine with the knitting around here. I'm either tearing through it or not knitting at all!