Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Birthday Presents

I'm as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth.

I inadvertently sort of shot myself in the foot for my birthday. I get to have a crown put on today. Or, rather, the first part of the crown. Whee! I grind my teeth and, while I had a huge cold earlier this spring, I went a few nights without my mouth guard in order to be able to breathe easier. Bad move on my part. A friend of mine called me a few minutes ago and said, "At least you'll be the Birthday Queen now." Funny stuff.


Oh well, at least I like my dentist.

And, Bean seems to have picked up a cold, so I don't think she's going to be attending MDO summer camp today. There go my lunch plans.

Ah well, with maturity (cough, cough) comes the ability to deal with adversity. And the foresight to ensure I have limes with which to concoct birthday margaritas!