Sunday, September 23, 2007

Volunteer

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a sucker for volunteering. And, that I am not always the keenest mind with a calendar.

To wit:

Thursday: guest reader for Bean's class

Friday: Bake 4 dozen brownies and one cake for School Carnival, stuff folders for teacher
go to Bingo night (there is always a Bingo night before the school carnival) and drink beer

Saturday: Work snow cone booth at Carnival (it could have been worse - sno cone "juice" only makes you sticky. My friend working the cotton candy booth remarked that she felt like a giant scratch n' sniff.

Sunday: work at church getting people to submit recipes for the church cookbook (yes, I'm on the cookbook committee)

Sunday afternoon I am reaping my reward by completing Red's sleeves and drinking a glass of Dr. Pig's excellent 2.30 Maple Wheat (his best beer in my opinion).

Beer good!