- Finish Something Red. All I have to do is knit the neck and fronts, but there it sits.
- Reknit the top half of Soleil into something that fits.
- Finish CeCe
- Knit Anne Hanson’s Twinings Stole for my mother.
- Figure out where I went wrong on Bless and reknit that part and finish it.
- Finish the Lace Wings scarf.
- Finish Vintage Velvet scarf.
- Finish the Log Cabin socks.
- Knit 10 pair of socks
- Knit Simurgh
- Have stash sale
- Knit fair isle vest from Rowan (can’t remember pattern name)
However, to that end I present Drunk Monkeys!
It's a lousy day, so I had trouble getting a bright shot, but in this one, at least the color is accurate.
The yarn is Dream in Color Smooshy and the colorway is In Vino Veritas. I was a bit iffy on the colorway at first, but now I love it. I have plenty of socks in bright colors, so this is a bit of an antidote.
I love knitting this pattern because it goes quickly and the pattern is quite fun in a wide variety of yarns.