Wednesday, February 27, 2008

gripe gripe gripe

Tired and cranky seems to be the order of the week. Dunno why as life is good, but even The Bean is a bit off. I think some of it has to do with our wildly fluctuating weather and the tremendous winds we've been having. I sleep long and hard, but seemingly not very well as it's all I can do to get myself out of bed in order to get Bean up for school.

Today I must go to the gym, the Post Office and I have to go to the mall to return something. At least they have coffee at the mall.

I'm not posting because it does me no good to put up a big whiny post, and who wants to read that crap? I mean really. We're all tired of winter. Even when my winter includes a gloriously mild and sunny day like today.

I'll post D another day. Maybe a side effect of the mild winter is that it'll be hot pretty soon. I like hot weather. I know, I'm sick, but I kind of miss the summers when we'd all wonder if we'd break the record for the number of days over 100F. I didn't even have central air conditioning for 7 years and I miss the heat!