Friday, February 22, 2008

Unable To Progress

Lizzy has been sitting on the coffee table with half a sleeve seamed and the needle still stuck in the fabric for a week now.

I did manage to rip and reknit a portion of one of the socks I am working on, but all that means is that I am back where I started.

The outlaws arrived this week for an extended stay. Thankfully, they will be in a hotel for a week before staying with us, but it's shaping up to be a looooooooong week.

As usual for the past month or so, I've managed to overschedule myself to the point of craziness. The only plus is that I had my hair cut on Wednesday and I look faaaaaaabulous and have a major party to attend on Saturday at which I can show off my faaaaaaaabulous!

Today, I have to buy underwear and go to the grocery and get fixings for tortilla soup. I lead such a thrilling life.