Thursday, May 15, 2008

No, really, I do still exist

I am, like most of you, incredibly busy. As I've mentioned before, I'm on the board of a couple of local charity organizations (nothing fancy, but lots of work) and the year-end wrap-ups and events and meetings have been going on at a frantic rate. I have not one, but THREE events tomorrow. All at the same time. I may end up going to one. I may decide to bail on the whole thing. I'm a bit worn out.

Plus, the end of the school year, the school play, and the 87 other school things and soccer things and Bean scheduling.

Combine that with an insane workload from Dr. Pig and you have very little knitting and really nothing to post about other than the usual blah blah. If you have children, you know the tune. If you don't have children, you probably don't care where that particular radio station can be found! I, of course, think that Bean is the most insanely cute, smart and fabulous child in the world, but even I can tell that I may be just a touch biased ;>

Oh, and, because I'm an idiot, I agreed to teach science lab at VBS. It's just sand and water experiments. I think they know better than to ask me to do anything actually related to theology! (And now, children, we will compare the teaching of Buddha to the Beatitudes.)