Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cleanorama

I've been on a cleaning rampage.

The house is sort of a mess. It's clean, but we've sort of lapsed into a general atmosphere of untidiness that is driving me bonkers.

So, I've been doing something about it.

The problem is that Dr. Pig is a saver and I'm not. And he tends to save things regardless of the quality of an item. The fact that it's dented, half-melted, or stained doesn't always register. However, at this point, we've been married long enough that he no longer feels like I'm tossing "his" things and even he can see that, if we haven't used it in the last 10 years, perhaps that dented pie plate is not really adding a lot to our household ;>

I'm sort of acting like I'm getting ready to move and making a first pass. Because if we do move, I don't want to have so much stuff to go through that I start tossing the good stuff because I don't want to look at any of it again!