Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Hallowig is complete!!! I made an error in the decrease rows so it's slighty wonky. I've already bound off so I'm trying to decide between my innate sense that hand-knitted things deserve the effort to make them right and the knowledge that this is sort of a joke item and it really won't matter that much. I'll probably fix it - it's only going to take and hour or so.

I'm very glad I knitted this pattern because I learned how to cast on in the middle of a project and how to do a three-needle bind-off. It was less intimidating to learn on Hallowig because I wasn't learning on $50 worth of sweater.

I think I'll go ahead and knit a 3/4 size for the Bean. I think I have plenty of yarn leftover. Then we'll see about fixing mine. But first, back to the sleeves for Chamomile!