Thursday, December 16, 2004

The more I do the behinder I get

I finished Plum last Saturday and have yet to take a picture. Mother Nature did cooperate though and gave me some chilly weather.

I've been running around trying to get Christmas shopping done and get everything ready for a shindig we are having tomorrow night. My husband invited tons of people from work. Of course, he has yet to do anything to prepare. And I've been busy and ill and have not done anything to prepare either. I need some of those elves Stephanie was talking about. I may just lose my mind now to save time later...

I've been doing a bit of knitting and have some fun things to share. It's going to have to wait until another day though. I've been waiting to post until I had a pic of Plum and look where that got me. Maybe the blog fairies will inspire me tomorrow!