Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Pal o' mine

My secret pal rocks! Get a load of the booty. I feel pretty spoiled. There is a bar of Dagoba chocolate - a big favorite. A game. A little tin of groovy needle sizers. A rock that says Hope and has the kanji symbols for hope on it as well. And, of course, yarn.

Doodle the Poodle is shown at the right coveting the pink yarn.

Now, based on some emails we've traded, I'm pretty sure my SP had felting projects in mind when she sent me all of this glorious yarn. But, I looked at the pinks and the variegated and immediately started thinking up a sweater for Bean.

After she's done with it, then I can felt the yarn! Two gifts in one! The turquoise will be felted immediately!

AND, if that's not enough, the most adorable little knitting charm that depicts a ball of yarn with two needles stuck in it. I can't get a good picture but trust me, it's beyond cute.

How to seam. Notice the rest of the table covered in projects that need to be finished.

Tune in tomorrow to find out if I:

A.) Finished a major portion of those projects.







B.) Stuck them all in a closet and pretended they were finished so we could use the dining room table.

C.) Got drunk and went nuts with the scissors.