Sunday, August 14, 2005

Smoke on the Water
AKA
FBS2: Electric Boogaloo
Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool in Deep Purple (heh)
70" wide and 36" from neck to tip


I used 8US needles. It blocked out a bit too open for my tastes. It looks great in the pic but it's very open up close.

I love the shawl and I adore the color, but it will work better as a big scarf than a shawl.




Canteen Bag
Woolpak 8ply Handpainted
Color - Fire

Reynolds Lopi - Black
LOVE this pattern. LOVE IT! Quick and fun.


My camera has a huge red bias so I could not get a decent close-up. The Woolpak felts into a really nifty sort of boucle.




Half a Never Ending Shawl
Cherry Tree Hill Oceania
Color - Fall Foliage

68" wide by 42" deep - unblocked

My arms aren't long enough to hold out the ends in the photo.

I have 190 grams of yarn leftover from the 400 gram/1440 yard hank. That's alot of yarn. I can't imagine how big the shawl would have been had I knit the whole thing.