Monday, January 23, 2006

I love my mailman!

Today was a bonanza mail day at Chez Casa Liz.

UPS bashed on the door and dropped off two packages.

Package The First

I consider shoe shopping an Olympic sport!





Package the Second was a bit unexpected.

At first, I thought it was a Better Pal package until I opened it and found two skeins of KSH.

I renewed my Rowan membership last Thursday. Talk about speedy service!


And, best of all

What could be better than red leopard clogs you ask?

A divine Dalai gift from my bestest Better Pal.

A giant Chinese takeout purse.

I have already transferred the contents of my purse to this one.


Inside is three skeins of gorgeous recylcled silk yarn, a bag pattern for said yarn, and a ton of goodies like buddha zipper pulls and the fun Buddha squeeze toy with his cell phone and coffee.

It's zen-rific!