Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Re: the Stashalong, the El Coyote Ranch was purchased last Friday and the Atacama, another skein of El Coyote, and three skeins of Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool (not shown because it's blue) were purchased on Monday. So, yes, I'm out of the Stashalong. Which is fine with me. I especially wanted the Texas yarn and the Silky Wool (because it matched the dyelot of some Silky Wool already stashed - now I have enough for a sweater). Then, since I'd already blown it, it seemed silly not to get the Atacama I wanted - especially since it was on sale.

Thanks for all the lovely comments. Life is a bit hectic around here because I'm doing the seating arrangements for a big charity fundraiser this Saturday. So, I may be a bit scarce for the rest of the week. One of my husband's clients is taking us to a big wine dinner tomorrow night, so stay tuned on Friday for a recap of the fabulousness.