Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hissy Fit

Bean threw a major wobbly this evening when Hubster drove her to the store to get cupcakes for school tomorrow. She's always pretty firm on her musical preferences (Instanbul not Constantinople by TMBG is on the hit parade this week) and today was no exception.

Unfortunately for Bean, the car was already in motion when she decided, "I WANT THE BOSS!" The CD was in the house. No Thunder Road for you, Little Bean. Hub said she was majorly mad. I, on the other hand, am still laughing.

RE the school thing, it's a really laid-back Mother's Day Out type of preschool and the main teacher (who recently left) was pretty crunchy granola in her discipline style. It isn't a big enough deal for me to raise a stink about it (especially since we go to church there). Also, the mom is a single mom with two adopted girls from China and that's got to be awfully hard so I hate to be an ass about the whole deal. Doesn't mean I can't vent a bit of frustration, but I think acting on that frustration would blow the whole thing out of proportion.