Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Give me my week back

It's getting mighty busy around here. Today was one of those time sink days where you plan to get all sorts of things done and then, you don't. Tomorrow, I work at the Sheep until 2.45, pick up Bean, and then go back to the Sheep to teach Sweater 101 at 6pm. Moth didn't see much action.

I love the Sweater 101 class. We meet two weeks in a row and then for three meetings every other week. I remember taking sweater classes back shortly after the earth cooled and it always bugged me that they met every week. Because I didn't always have time to knit much during some weeks and it's hard to learn if you aren't knitting.

Bean cried when I picked her up from school today. She was mad that she wasn't getting to stay late and have lunch with her friends. She's used to Mother's Day Out, where she goes until 3, but only a few days a week. I think that's been the hardest adjustment. But, tomorrow she gets her wish to stay for "Stay and Play".