Monday, September 11, 2006

The Countdown Begins

No, Moth is not finished. Stop asking. It's never going to be finished. Either that or I will run out of yarn. Your guess as to which happens first. (Yes, Moth is sending me 'round the bend.)

In about a week or so, Dr Pig boards a plane bound for Tokyo, where he will present a scientific paper, the title of which I will not reveal for two reasons: 1.) His company would totally hunt me down and sue me, and 2.) I can't remember what the hell it's called but it's some part of the scientific process used to make your cell phone do more stuff. I think at this point he's trying to get cell phones to make coffee. Which I am all for. Chemistry at its finest.

He'll call me when he gets there and then I get to ask him if there were mother****ing snakes on his plane!