Friday, October 26, 2007

Dumb things I gotta do today

Go to Joann and get batting to stuff bee costumes.

Make bee costumes for me and Dr. Pig for tomorrow's adult Halloween extravaganza. Which is seriously an extravaganza. I have a friend who throws these over-the-top Halloween parties. This year, they are renting out the House of Blues (open bar, food, valet) and the Dandy Warhols and Collective Soul are the bands. You have to be on the guest list, have your wristband, and be wearing a costume or you will not be admitted. It's a helluva bash. Hence, SNL Killer Bee costumes.

Finish Whitby socks. (Didn't even know I started them, didja? Quickest socks EVAH!)

Take bags of candy for Halloween party and Sally Foster order up to school since I forgot to do either at carpool.

Make a Target run.

Fold laundry.

Walk.

Wish I had time for a nap.

Take Bean to sushi tonight (promised by Dr. Pig and I'd rather stay home and order a pizza).

This weekend is going to be a beating, but it will be fun. We have 4 parties to go to, not counting the Saturday night extravaganza. We aren't going to all of them because I value my tenuous grip on sanity. But we have to attend two on Sunday and that will be plenty. More than plenty.